Thursday 23 December 2010

In Search of Silence CD for 2011 release













With a number of instrumental music projects already on the go for 2011, pleased to report that my next studio album is going to be called "In Search of Silence". It's actually inspired a quite stunning photograph I saw last year, and when the license has been approved for its use, I'll upload a copy for you all to see.

In fact, originally I wanted to call the new space music album "Turn Down The Silence", but it didn't quite fit the cover image, hence the change to "In Search of Silence". I'll probably use the original album title idea as a track title instead.

Musically, I'll be looking to do something different again, and with other projects on the go as well, it'll be interesting to see where "Silence" goes. It'll certainly be all new material though, and I'll be calling on my guitar loving friends Andy Lobban and Nigel Turner-Heffer to add lead, bass and acoustic guitar, and I may also be looking at other acoustic instruments as well, we shall see.

More details to follow in the new year both here and on the ad music online store.................

No comments: